Skip to main content

I’m Sexy By Nature - Ghanaian Actress Kisa


Kisa Gbekle

Actress-cum-musician Kisa Gbekle has put out her most recent photos and it is obvious she has whipped herself into a sexy figure.
The beautiful actress, who is believed to be in her early 20s, has certainly done a great job on her body and what seems to have helped her is the fact that she has also stopped taking heavy meals.
Speaking in an exclusive interview with NEWS-ONE’s Francis Addo about her new looks, Kisa said she was born sexy and therefore did not need to do extra work to look that way. She also claimed to be a virgin. 

What have you done to your body?
I did nothing to my body. I am surprised, because you are the first saying this.

But did you notice a change in your body?
No, I did not.

How do you stay sexy?
I was born sexy. I don’t need to do anything to be sexy but I do a whole lot of stuff to stay sexy, like watch my diet and workout sometimes; relax enough and work hard.

How much time do you spend getting sweaty these days?
 I usually don’t have time so l hit the gym once in a week.

What’s the most extreme thing you have done to keep your sexy figure?
I watch my diet. I watch the food l eat. I know when and how to eat.

What kind of food don’t you eat at what time?
I take fruits mostly. I don’t eat heavy at night. I love natural food.  I don’t eat banku (akple), fufu and rice at night. But those are my favourites though.

Kisa Gbekle
Do you have a particular person whose looks you admire?
Yeah, it is Kim Kardashian.

What do you like about her body?
She is well curved. Not too big and not too small. She does whatever she feels is right...She is always herself.

Does your body attract men?
Wow, no comment.

I hear you are a virgin?
Ooh yes.
Kisa Gbekle

What’s new about Kisa?
Nothing really new, just the old me, Kisa. The hard working Kisa is still the same.
How did you get into acting?
I used to do stage drama and dancing, so when I went to senior high school I joined the drama troupe. I came out as one of the best and when I completed SHS, the Volta Regional Theatre sent me to Ghallywood Academy, where I did well too and had the Best Supporting Actress.
After Ghallywood, I went to Kumasi to do some movies with my Ghallywood mates and came back to Accra. I met Director John Izedonmi and he gave me the first role in ‘Stand By Me’ in the English movie sector. Later Abdul Salam took me and made me his secretary for Venus Films. I did a couple of movies there too and Director Pascal Amanfo also featured me in his movies.

Francis Addo (Twitter: @fdee50 Email: fdee500@yahoo.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zynnell Zuh Vs Omoni Oboli: Who Best Rocks The Colours?

 It is unclear which colours are ruling the red carpet and glamour events lately. Last weekend actresses Zynnell Zuh and Omoni Oboli attended the premiere of Being Mrs Elliot at the Silverbird Cinemas in Accra on Friday in some unique colours. Though they both had slightly different colours, their touch of coral, dusty rose, off white and cream colours almost looked the same to eyes. Zynnell Zuh & Omoni Oboli colours Omoni Oboli style

Ghanaian Actor Eddie Watson's Dad Dies

Eddie Watson Actor, Eddie Watson has lost his dad. The old man reportedly died on Thursday dawn after a short illness. The man died the same week Watson was preparing to go to Liberia to visit his family after incessant calls on him by his dad to come home for a discussion. Unfortunately, he was called on Thursday dawn that his dead had died. It is yet to be confirmed if he is still in Ghana or he has left for Liberia to join the family to mourn their late dad. Eddie is currently one of Ghana’s most sought-after actors. He has featured in a number of Ghanaian movies and was privileged to become one of the few Ghanaians to make it to Nollywood. Among his movies are ‘ Masters of The Game,’ ‘ Turn Me On’ , ‘Somewhere In Africa’ ‘A Reason To Kill’, ‘Single Six’, and ‘Married & Single’. A couple of weeks ago, the actor made the headlines when his mum came out publicly to state her worries about his son’s failure to get married. It was unclear if it was the

Tiffany Drops New Single Neke Neke

Tiffany  Songstress Antoinette Tiffany Owusu popularly known as “Itz Tiffany” has dropped a new banger titled, ‘Neke Neke’ produced by hit beat maker Killbeatz. It is anticipated to take over the music scene very soon.  The new song comes with an impressive video shot by Nana Assihene and is receiving some massive airplay across the globe. Tiffany is indeed one of the raising stars of Ghana making headlines all over the globe. Born on the 20th of March, Itz Tiffany has indeed made a mark for herself in the showbiz fraternity. The queen of Azonto has been in the music scene for seven years now and there is no doubt about her versatility when it comes to music. You can call her ‘Miss Versatile’, as Okyeame Kwame has already taken Mr. versatile. The ‘Fake London Boy’ hit maker showed us her rap skills lyrically after making her presence felt in the main stream with the song She came back with, ‘Last One’ featuring Castro which made news in Ghana, London, and other francophone countri