Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Chichi and little Harold

Harold Quartey, son of popular Ghana actor and producer Roger Quartey and Liberian-born Ghanaian actress Chichi Neblette, turned five yesterday, August 14.
The wonder kid, as he is described, was born August 14, 2007 and has since brought happiness to his family. He is also seen as a significant bo
nd between the family of the Ghanaian actor and the Liberian actress.
Harold shares the same birth month with his mum who celebrates her birthday on August 22.
Roger Quartey
Yesterday was indeed a happy day for the young kid. Top Ghanaian actors, producer and his friends and family joined the celebration as they poured in congratulatory messages to wish him a long and successful life as he grows up to pursue his dream.
“Harold has been my source of happiness, my joy and my pride as a woman. I blessed God so much for giving me such a lovely and adorable boy as a son. I will forever be grateful to my creator for that special gift…,” Chichi broadcasted on BlackBerry yesterday.      

Credit: NEWS-ONE
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Blog's stats

Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery
Francis Addo & Sarkodie

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...

fdee50@gmail.com

Followers

About Me

My photo

Award winning Ghanaian Journalist with Western Publications Limited; publishers of Daily Guide, Business Guide, News-One and Young Blazers.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Custom Ad

Recent Posts

Text Widget