Skip to main content

I Don’t Do Drugs: Sika Da Diva


It may be a PR gimmick or a blackmail attempt on actress Sika Da Diva and her supposed secret lover, Slim Busterr.
Slim is releasing his movie, ‘Hellmett’ onto the open market  this morning and over the weekend, rumuors started spreading that he had produced the movie with ‘drug money’ and that one of his lead cast, Sika, was a drug user, peddler and agent.
These talks are coming on the heels of earlier reports that Slim and Sika were secret lovers and bonking partners.
But the two came out to deny the rumours, with Sika regretting the fact that she was cast for the movie.
As regards the drugs rumuors, Slim simply refused to talk on the matter but rather issued threats, while Sika literally broke down in tears when NEWS-ONE contacted her.
The actress virtually pleaded with the paper to drop the story; “Why, you guys now want me to be on National Security wanted list. Why why why? What have I done? Please tell those who are spreading those crazy talks to forgive me if I have wronged them. I don’t want to be associated with drugs. I beg them.”
“Yes I smoked in the movies but that was just for acting. In real life I don’t smoke. I did some smoking in ‘Hellmett’. If that is what they want to portray as drugs, then in their dreams. I don’t do drugs. Smoking, I think, can’t be considered as (doing) drugs.
“Whatever it is please don’t go and associate me with drugs. You know our society and how people understand and accept things. I don’t want to have issues with immigration when I’m traveling. Please!” she stated.
Sika alluded to claims about her and Slim, saying, “It is the same way they made unfounded allegations about Slim and I. I go out there and people think it is true. It is everywhere. It is no joke and I won’t joke about this drug thing.  Please forget about doing any story.”
Sika, born Dzuali Romana Sika Afi, is a former beauty queen. She started flirting with the movie industry in 2008 and has appeared in over eight movies.
She was recently in some productions in Nollywood including ‘I Propose’, starring some of Nigeria’s crème de la crème. She was also in ‘Prince Bride’ by Venus Films and the controversial movie, ‘Hearts of Men’.
She represented Ghana at the ‘Beauty of the World’ 2010 Pageant in China and returned with an enviable Miss Personality crown. Her last movie ‘Helmet’ was the one produced by top musician Slim Busterr.
In her final plea to NEWS-ONE about dropping the story, Sika said, “If you still want to go ahead, please I don’t do drugs. I have a family and I am from a responsible family. They taught me that drugs are not good and I grew up with that doctrine. I don’t do drugs and I’m sure if you see those who do drugs you will know them. I don’t look like one. If you say I talk, yes I can talk very well and my friends know that about me.”  

Credit: NEWS-ONE

            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zynnell Zuh Vs Omoni Oboli: Who Best Rocks The Colours?

 It is unclear which colours are ruling the red carpet and glamour events lately. Last weekend actresses Zynnell Zuh and Omoni Oboli attended the premiere of Being Mrs Elliot at the Silverbird Cinemas in Accra on Friday in some unique colours. Though they both had slightly different colours, their touch of coral, dusty rose, off white and cream colours almost looked the same to eyes. Zynnell Zuh & Omoni Oboli colours Omoni Oboli style

Ghanaian Actor Eddie Watson's Dad Dies

Eddie Watson Actor, Eddie Watson has lost his dad. The old man reportedly died on Thursday dawn after a short illness. The man died the same week Watson was preparing to go to Liberia to visit his family after incessant calls on him by his dad to come home for a discussion. Unfortunately, he was called on Thursday dawn that his dead had died. It is yet to be confirmed if he is still in Ghana or he has left for Liberia to join the family to mourn their late dad. Eddie is currently one of Ghana’s most sought-after actors. He has featured in a number of Ghanaian movies and was privileged to become one of the few Ghanaians to make it to Nollywood. Among his movies are ‘ Masters of The Game,’ ‘ Turn Me On’ , ‘Somewhere In Africa’ ‘A Reason To Kill’, ‘Single Six’, and ‘Married & Single’. A couple of weeks ago, the actor made the headlines when his mum came out publicly to state her worries about his son’s failure to get married. It was unclear if it was the

Tiffany Drops New Single Neke Neke

Tiffany  Songstress Antoinette Tiffany Owusu popularly known as “Itz Tiffany” has dropped a new banger titled, ‘Neke Neke’ produced by hit beat maker Killbeatz. It is anticipated to take over the music scene very soon.  The new song comes with an impressive video shot by Nana Assihene and is receiving some massive airplay across the globe. Tiffany is indeed one of the raising stars of Ghana making headlines all over the globe. Born on the 20th of March, Itz Tiffany has indeed made a mark for herself in the showbiz fraternity. The queen of Azonto has been in the music scene for seven years now and there is no doubt about her versatility when it comes to music. You can call her ‘Miss Versatile’, as Okyeame Kwame has already taken Mr. versatile. The ‘Fake London Boy’ hit maker showed us her rap skills lyrically after making her presence felt in the main stream with the song She came back with, ‘Last One’ featuring Castro which made news in Ghana, London, and other francophone countri